InnoEcho : a Human Approach to Disruptive technologies
InnoEchoTM is an “impact consulting” company that accelerates time-to-market of disruptive technologies for a better world. It nurtures and empowers a global business community in robotics and high tech of more than 10.000 decision makers worldwide.
We believe robotics and its related technologies provide solutions to our societal challenges. Based on this belief, we have developed a 3-day robotics summit, InnoRoboTM, which brings together key stakeholders, who align toward a shared strategic vision and develop mutually beneficial business relationships
Our expertise and extensive network of highly skilled industry insiders enable us to offer our clients - from large corporations, public agencies and established high-tech firms to start-ups, service companies and investors, customized market research and ad hoc workshops, as well as strategic and business development consulting & coaching services.
We believe in open innovation, in international partnerships, in a globalized world with social responsibility. To help solve our global societal challenges, we believe we must go beyond the standard competitive national or continental business visions and create a global network that will generate multiple opportunities for every entrepreneurial venture to find its fair share of business.
We engage public or private audiences with talks and dialogues about robotics market trends, the future of robotics, and the human relationship to robots, from short chats and talks to panels, keynotes and expert interviews.
Recent News From The Blog
S’ils ne peuvent pas encore animer un débat au-delà de son générique, les programmes informatiques savent déjà rédiger des brèves
National University of Singapore is more than 100 years old and is consistently ranked among the top two universities in
Lors des Journées pour l’économie, qui se sont tenues à Lyon en novembre 2014, une table ronde a abordé la
La nouvelle vient de tomber : Aldebaran Robotics Founder and CEO Steps Down, SoftBank Appoints New Leader Le commentaire de Catherine Simon,
I’ve just come back from the 2015 International CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in one-of-a-kind Las Vegas, NV. This desert city
- China: Find the right step within the biggest robotics market worldwide https://t.co/XSclwjNlpW
- Innorobo in Berlin. Robot@home conference starts tomorrow at the Station#ifa#innorobo https://t.co/L4lHRDeXuq
- 25 days ago
- L'offre Business France : Le marché robotique coréen pour moins de 1000 € https://t.co/cjP6ooC1eP
- 31 days ago
- @chuck_wade @carlbass Is this news to really take as a progress for women and humanity on general?
- 55 days ago
- Innorobo review par @BlueFrogRobotic, les partenariats lors du salon.
- 65 days ago
- Kuka is now 86% Chinese. China Government urged companies to go out & invest in foreign technologies. Midea does it the big way.#innorobo
- 71 days ago
- La Chine, le marché le plus important et le plus dynamique au monde https://t.co/FB3Z47SVms
- 71 days ago
- Innorobo 2016 - Charles de Castelbajac - F&P Robotics https://t.co/1OVsGsFIKd
- 74 days ago
- Innorobo 2016 - Claire Leboisselier - BNP Paribas Cardif https://t.co/p2jKPbR7U1
- 81 days ago
- "Arnaud Lelevé - Enseignant Chercheur Insa Lyon" : https://t.co/bRLQDe7qw9 via @YouTube
- 81 days ago